David's Mom

I haven't documented this well, but I wanted to give an update on David's mom. In February, David's mom found out she had breast cancer. You can read a little more about it here and here you want some background.

She did have a double mastectomy on Friday and so far everything appears good. The surgery went well and she is already home (don't you think they send you home way too early from such major surgery?). I'd just ask for your prayers for her recovery, healing and adjustment. I'm sure the next few days and weeks will be slow and painful. Thanks!

Comments

Will do! Thanks for the update!
Laura said…
We will keep her in our prayers. So many of my friends parents are going through things like this!

I guess its our age and our time to take care of our parents now!!
I am lifting her up. Keep us posted please.:D

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .