Kids Say the Darndest Things!

So, I will follow the lead of some other bloggers that I read and quote my darling 4 year old:

Jaelyn: Mommy, why do you never have to work?

Mommy: What am I doing right now (as I'm folding the laundry)?

Jaelyn: Nothing.

Mommy: I'm folding clothes, isn't that work?

Jaelyn: That's not work!

I'll remind her of this conversation when she starts to fold the laundry!

Comments

Laura said…
I love a child's perspective. I make a point to get up every morning to cook my kids a hot breakfast. Ethan told someone the other day that all I ever fed them is cold cereal.

Maybe someday we will be appreciated :)
pssstt... Laura C. I know for a fact that Laura H. fed her kids cold cereal this morning. THE HORROR!!!

And I really wanted a prize! Hey, how about an apron? ;-)
The Clevelands said…
An apron, hummm . . . I'll give it some thought :)
TexasNeals said…
hahahahahahahahaha!!! too funny. no respect, no respect!
SO glad you joined the blogging world. welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!