Kids Say the Darndest Things!

So, I will follow the lead of some other bloggers that I read and quote my darling 4 year old:

Jaelyn: Mommy, why do you never have to work?

Mommy: What am I doing right now (as I'm folding the laundry)?

Jaelyn: Nothing.

Mommy: I'm folding clothes, isn't that work?

Jaelyn: That's not work!

I'll remind her of this conversation when she starts to fold the laundry!

Comments

Laura said…
I love a child's perspective. I make a point to get up every morning to cook my kids a hot breakfast. Ethan told someone the other day that all I ever fed them is cold cereal.

Maybe someday we will be appreciated :)
pssstt... Laura C. I know for a fact that Laura H. fed her kids cold cereal this morning. THE HORROR!!!

And I really wanted a prize! Hey, how about an apron? ;-)
The Clevelands said…
An apron, hummm . . . I'll give it some thought :)
TexasNeals said…
hahahahahahahahaha!!! too funny. no respect, no respect!
SO glad you joined the blogging world. welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .