Broken Record
I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but I guess I'll say it again anyway! Our real estate agent emailed us this evening asking us if we'd be willing to reduce the price of our house in Omaha. At the current price that it is listed, we'd have to come up with about $4,000 to cover everything. We're just not sure how much more of a hit we can (or want to) take.
I really don't want to go back to renting; but I also don't want to take a huge hit financially (we'd have to borrow the money). So, your prayers for clear direction, peace and no worry would be appreciated.
I really don't want to go back to renting; but I also don't want to take a huge hit financially (we'd have to borrow the money). So, your prayers for clear direction, peace and no worry would be appreciated.
Comments