I'm Frustrated!

Just want to vent - I'm frustrated with our house in Omaha. I want to get rid of it. I trust that it will be gone at the appropriate time (unfortunately, not necessarily in my time!). We've had several showings and so far no one has even remotely liked it. The last showing was on Saturday and the realtor said they smelled gas. So, the utility company now needs to go out and check on a gas leak. Then, today, we got the statement from our property management company and we have to come up with over $600 for the electric bill, gas bill, and other miscellaneous things that have been done or repaired.

I just want it to be done! So, please pray that I can have patience and wait this out. It's bad enough paying the mortgage, but when we get these additional expenses that we aren't really expecting, it is really frustrating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .