Catch Up!

Last week was a very busy week. We had a field trip to the Mud Hut (where you paint pottery) and dance on Tuesday. Wednesday was ELO. Thursday was the Valentine skate party and Friday was park day. I'm thankful that we have ELO off this week and so far this week is pretty laid back! I didn't get too many pictures, but I was able to get a few of the Mud Hut. Hopefully I'll pick up their finished product this week and post a picture of that as well!





Also, it's raining today so the kids enjoyed some time outside in the rain today before school.





Comments

Quit being a better mom than me! Abi begged to play in the rain but I told her to finish school first. Now it's not raining!

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .