New Year's Eve and Santa Land
We mildly celebrated New Year's Eve with some fireworks. It's kind of new to us as in Kansas, we didn't normally have any fireworks on New Year's Eve. The kids had fun doing sparklers and chasing their parachutes. My other child (aka my husband) enjoyed holding the Roman candles in his hand as they went off (much to my dismay - I'm pretty sure I told him if you can afford to live without your hand, then go for it!).
Then, last night (Saturday), we made it to SantaLand. For those of you in East Texas - it is a must see. For those of you not in East Texas, come and visit - we'll go!!
I loved going after Christmas for 2 reasons: #1 - no traffic and #2 - gift shop is 1/2 off! We had a great time - the kids loved it and we are definitely making it a tradition (we went last year as well). The kids really enjoyed looking out the sunroof part of the time while driving through the park. I'll leave you with some pictures of New Year's Eve and Santa Land! Tomorrow - I will be back in the real world of school and a routine and schedule!
Then, last night (Saturday), we made it to SantaLand. For those of you in East Texas - it is a must see. For those of you not in East Texas, come and visit - we'll go!!
I loved going after Christmas for 2 reasons: #1 - no traffic and #2 - gift shop is 1/2 off! We had a great time - the kids loved it and we are definitely making it a tradition (we went last year as well). The kids really enjoyed looking out the sunroof part of the time while driving through the park. I'll leave you with some pictures of New Year's Eve and Santa Land! Tomorrow - I will be back in the real world of school and a routine and schedule!



Comments