Christmas Update, Part 1
Well, I'm finally getting around to updating about our Christmas! I think I'll do it in several different 'parts' so I can actually complete one post and none will be too long with so many pictures that no one will want to read it! So, our first mini-Christmas was on the Sunday before Christmas with just our family. Since we usually travel for Christmas, we open gifts here and 'Santa' comes early for the kids.
Because the rest of the family is so very generous with the kids, we only do one gift from us and then we don't do a lot with Santa - just a stocking. Here are a couple of pictures from that day. More Christmas to follow!
Because the rest of the family is so very generous with the kids, we only do one gift from us and then we don't do a lot with Santa - just a stocking. Here are a couple of pictures from that day. More Christmas to follow!



Comments