Tolerance

We've now had Bo for about 3 1/2 days. He's really a very good puppy. He uses the doggy door regularly and seems to grasp the concept that if he has to 'go', he needs to use that door. I haven't had to take him out at all today - he's always gone by himself. He doesn't, however, like his dog kennel. He stays in that at night and if we are gone during the day. I don't trust him yet to roam around without supervision.

He tends to get in Maize's face (our older dog). Maize is trying to assert her dominance and I think she is succeeding. However, it doesn't stop Bo from trying to play with her when she really doesn't want anything to do with him. So, on that note, I thought I'd post a picture of Maize's tolerance (although her eyes do seem to be a little sad at the thought of this new little thing being around). Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!