Tolerance

We've now had Bo for about 3 1/2 days. He's really a very good puppy. He uses the doggy door regularly and seems to grasp the concept that if he has to 'go', he needs to use that door. I haven't had to take him out at all today - he's always gone by himself. He doesn't, however, like his dog kennel. He stays in that at night and if we are gone during the day. I don't trust him yet to roam around without supervision.

He tends to get in Maize's face (our older dog). Maize is trying to assert her dominance and I think she is succeeding. However, it doesn't stop Bo from trying to play with her when she really doesn't want anything to do with him. So, on that note, I thought I'd post a picture of Maize's tolerance (although her eyes do seem to be a little sad at the thought of this new little thing being around). Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .