To My Friends Who Are 'Kept' Women!



I Am a 'Kept' Woman?

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind,
But GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer,
But the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong,
But the LORD kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough,
But GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up.
When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me!

I'm blessed to be 'kept'
Do you know a 'kept' woman?
If so pass it on to her to let her know she is 'Kept'


I'm 'Kept' by the Love and Grace of God

Comments

Laura said…
I love that!! Can I copy??? We were stuck up in your country for 2 days! We couldn't leave Missouri until Tuesday and just got home yesterday. Snow is beautiful when you are inside watching it fall by a fireplace but not so much when you are driving in it!!

I think we will stay south of the Mason Dixon!!
The Clevelands said…
Hey Laura - yes please feel free to copy (I got it from my cousin). And welcome home. It is nasty stuff to drive in and I'm glad you made it home safely. We're heading up in it next week - I'm praying that it gets it all done now so we don't have to worry about it!
TexasNeals said…
that was great! thanks.
hey, could you drop me your address. i might have a little happy to send you in the mail...k, not TOO happy, just a christmas card! :) thanks.
neal_family4@yahoo.com
Laura said…
Yeah! My first taker!! I am so excited!! If you can't find the book online..I ordered mine from Lifeway so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. If you can't get yours shipped in time, we can always start later too!

Looking forward to the journey! Have a Happy Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!