Who Do You Trust To Answer the Phone at 3:00 a.m.?



Maybe in a few years, this will be her calling?!

A week ago, the homeschool group took a trip to a replica of the Oval Office. A gentleman here in Longview who has worked with many presidents has created this replica in his home and allows groups to tour. I wasn't able to go as the field trip was only for 3rd-6th graders. I stayed home with Eric and Jaelyn, but my friend Jennifer took Jessica along with her daughter, Emma. I'm not sure exactly what all the pictures represent, but they sure look cool! Hope you enjoy.









Comments

Stephanie said…
Wow, that's cool! That's here in town? Does it cost anything to go?
The Clevelands said…
Hey Stephanie - it's free. Jennifer Taylor with the homeschool group organized it. So, I don't know any other information. I'm sure you could contact her (she's on the CHEC website) for more information.

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!