Oh What To Name The Dog??
Goofy names and serious names are being tossed around! I'm sure the kids will be disappointed if one of their names is not selected. To be perfectly honest, I personally don't like most of the names they pick - Killer, Spike, Coyote (because he survived a coyote attack). Jaelyn likes Window or Curtain (she happened to be looking out the window). Snowie, Salty, Ice Cream and Whitie (although that could cause some problems) have been suggested. Somebody, also suggested Bevo (I'm pretty sure not that one, Rhonda!). Who knew it could be so difficult.
I personally like Husker (we have Maize for the 'Maize and Blue' of Michigan, so why not incorporate the Husker state). David likes Blue (then we'd really have Maize 'n' Blue). I've also thought it would be cute to name a dog D-O-G (pronounced Dee O Gee with the accent on O). David doesn't like that one.
Other names of interest - Hero (Thanks, Aimee, for that suggestion), Ranger, Sampson. So, if anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to post them here! We need to come up with something by next week.
Everyone - please have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I personally like Husker (we have Maize for the 'Maize and Blue' of Michigan, so why not incorporate the Husker state). David likes Blue (then we'd really have Maize 'n' Blue). I've also thought it would be cute to name a dog D-O-G (pronounced Dee O Gee with the accent on O). David doesn't like that one.
Other names of interest - Hero (Thanks, Aimee, for that suggestion), Ranger, Sampson. So, if anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to post them here! We need to come up with something by next week.
Everyone - please have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Comments