Bake Sale

Jessica is having a bake sale to raise money for the church. Aimee and Kara have been so kind to allow her to come to the consignment sale on Thursday to sell her goods. That was a big answer to prayer as I wasn't really sure where or how she would accomplish her goal of raising some money.

This afternoon we are preparing our goods. She'll have cookies, cake balls (Aimee's recipe), muffins, and some chex mix. She'll also have some hot chocolate, pop, water, and lemonade. Hope to see you there! She's very excited.

So, continued prayers for success. She has such a big heart for this and I'd love to see her succeed. It would be a good 'life' lesson of Who really provided the success.

P.S. If anyone needs to know where the consignment sale is, let me know. Although I'm pretty sure the only folks who read this locally already know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!