May
Hey - It's only July 15 and I'm ready to update about our May! Personally I think I'm doing pretty well!
So, what happened in May? We got our ears pierced!!


We did more gymnastics!


We said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Michigan. We had a really good visit and trip down to South Padre Island with them.

Jaelyn had her ballet recital. They were all so cute. She had a lot of fun, but when I asked, if she was ready to sign up again, she was pretty firm about her no! We'll see if she changes her mind!





We had a musical at church, Under God's Sea in 3-D.



We got a hamster! Unfortunately the hamster in the picture below did die. We got a different hamster and I haven't taken a picture yet - I'll have to get on that!

And we opened our pool and played with our friends (although not all of them, so we'll have you over soon!).







I think that about sums up our May! Hope ya'll are have a great summer!
So, what happened in May? We got our ears pierced!!
We did more gymnastics!
We said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Michigan. We had a really good visit and trip down to South Padre Island with them.
Jaelyn had her ballet recital. They were all so cute. She had a lot of fun, but when I asked, if she was ready to sign up again, she was pretty firm about her no! We'll see if she changes her mind!
We had a musical at church, Under God's Sea in 3-D.
We got a hamster! Unfortunately the hamster in the picture below did die. We got a different hamster and I haven't taken a picture yet - I'll have to get on that!
And we opened our pool and played with our friends (although not all of them, so we'll have you over soon!).

I think that about sums up our May! Hope ya'll are have a great summer!
Comments