Caught Up?!

Maybe, this post will catch us up! I ended with our trip to Florida and Pine Cove. That means, I only have January and the first 10 days of February. That seems doable!

UPWARD
Eric is playing basketball with his best buddy Grayson!



Jessica is playing basketball for the first time. She is definitely improving with each game.



Jaelyn is enjoying cheerleading again.


It Snowed!!!
I grew up with plenty of snow, so I really don't need to see it now! However, for the kids' sake, I do enjoy a good snow.




We got a new trampoline for Christmas. That was one of the best decisions we've made. The kids are always out there!



We have a couple of pet lizards! One Jaelyn found in a friends backyard so we brought it home (lovingly named Lizzie). The 2nd one, that same friend found one in our backyard. Her mom and dad weren't so adventurous so we said we'd 'foster' Luke! When it gets warm, they will be released as Jaelyn really wants a hamster. This picture is Luke (Jaelyn is holding him). The 2nd picture is of our sweet friend Caris holding Lizzie.


Jaelyn was bit by a cat! The good news, it was a friend's cat, so we knew we didn't have to worry about rabies or anything like that. The bad news, it was right by her eye. The bite didn't really look bad, but we took her to the doctor just because of the location of the bite.


I'll end my catch up post with more snow! It snowed again in February and the kid's always have fun playing in the snow! Thanks for reading my catch up blog! I'll try to keep a little more current!


Comments

Foster Mamalion said…
Freaking out right now, BUT I know she's okay so no need to freak! Did you know a cat bite can be deadly? Doesn't matter about rabies. They have loads of germs in their mouths! Caroline was at risk to loose her eye when she was 2. She had major antibiotic shots and her cheek swelled like you wouldn't believe. It was REALLY bad! We were terrified and she was in pain for several days. I am happy this did not turn out this way! I will have to post pics of her bite sometime. Oh my goodness!
The Clevelands said…
I could tell the bite wasn't real bad (it wasn't deep at all), but I do know that cats have really icky germs. So, we took her to the doctor. She didn't have to have any shots, but just finished up her antibiotic! i didn't want to mess with it because it was right by her eye!

Good to see you today! Cha-ching!! (and I mean that in the most loving way!! :) )

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .