Summer Time - Picture Post
Where does the time go? June is already gone and it was full of fun! Since it would be a really long post to blog it all; once again, pictures will have to do!
Upward basketball camp for Eric:




Soccer camp for Jaelyn (not too sure she liked it - it was too hot!):




Tennis camp for all 3 (again, I've figured out the Jaelyn is more of an 'I don't like to sweat' kind of gal!):



Kid's Kollege for Jessica. She's taking baking, sewing, and pet care. I only have pictures of baking:


Tennis tournament for Jessica:



VBS for all 3:




Gladewater Rodeo:




Bowling: I knew Miss Aimee would appreciate the photo here!! It's kind of dark, though, so you can hardly tell who it is!



Splash park and swimming:




There, I think that covers it! Whew - I knew it made me tired during the month and now I'm tired all over again!
Upward basketball camp for Eric:
Soccer camp for Jaelyn (not too sure she liked it - it was too hot!):
Tennis camp for all 3 (again, I've figured out the Jaelyn is more of an 'I don't like to sweat' kind of gal!):
Kid's Kollege for Jessica. She's taking baking, sewing, and pet care. I only have pictures of baking:

Tennis tournament for Jessica:
VBS for all 3:
Gladewater Rodeo:
Bowling: I knew Miss Aimee would appreciate the photo here!! It's kind of dark, though, so you can hardly tell who it is!
Splash park and swimming:
There, I think that covers it! Whew - I knew it made me tired during the month and now I'm tired all over again!
Comments