Could It Be Time For Another Picture Post!?
Here it is July 22 - where does the time go? Right after my last post, we headed up to Nebraska. My mom is having an auction of my dad's 'treasures'! He's got guns, tools, coins, marbles, old Life magazines, plus too many numerous things to mention. He was a collector! We went up to help her sort through things. My brother and I looked through and took some of the stuff that we wanted and then separated the other stuff that mom would keep and auction off. It's hard to believe that their house could hold so much stuff. I have some pictures, but I'm waiting to post those until after the auction so I can post before, during, and after pictures. The auction will be in about 4 weeks - so we'll be headed back up there for that!
However, the time spent wasn't all work and no play! So, here are some of our play pictures!
4th of July. I love pictures of the kids looking up to chase the parachutes.
My aunt and her granddaughter
Eric trying to behave during the girls night out!
Jaelyn and her 3rd cousin Jaesa (they are about 6 weeks apart in age - Jaesa is the oldest).
Our circle of girls before the show started.
Our whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins) weren't able to get together at Christmas because of all the snow. So, we had Christmas in July. We brought an old turntable and some 45s (do you younger folks know what that is??), played some music, swam in the pool, played games, shot blue rock (am thankful the rest of the family can shoot well, because I can't shoot worth beans - this Texas girl needs some practice), had a cake walk, did some karaoke and just generally had a great time!
The cake walk - we all bring homemade goodies and walk to the music.
My cousin taking aim.
Playing ladder golf
Hot tub
Swimming
and a little karaoke action!

Went swimming at the pool I did when I was a kid (yes - it's still around!)



Went to a family reunion on my dad's side.


Jaelyn lost two teeth! Grandma toothfairy contributed to the pot so Jaelyn made out big!


Had time to play with friends in Kansas.



Then we came home and started swimming lessons! Whew - I thought June was busy! I wonder what August will bring - hopefully some down time!


However, the time spent wasn't all work and no play! So, here are some of our play pictures!
4th of July. I love pictures of the kids looking up to chase the parachutes.
These pictures are of the annual girls night out. I haven't been able to go before so this was a real treat. We went to an outdoor theatre and watched White Christmas. It was excellent and the company was even better. Eric had to go because David already left to come home. His favorite part of the night - catching a toad at intermission.
My cousin and her granddaughter.
The cake walk - we all bring homemade goodies and walk to the music.
Went swimming at the pool I did when I was a kid (yes - it's still around!)
Went to a family reunion on my dad's side.
Jaelyn lost two teeth! Grandma toothfairy contributed to the pot so Jaelyn made out big!
Had time to play with friends in Kansas.
Then we came home and started swimming lessons! Whew - I thought June was busy! I wonder what August will bring - hopefully some down time!
Comments
praying about your back. glad they were able to figure out what was going on...