Happy Easter!
Yes, I know I'm a little late wishing you all a blessed Easter! I hope you had a wonderful time remembering the sacrifice that Christ made for you and me and celebrating his resurrection on Sunday morning.
We had a pretty laid back Easter. Just the family here at home. The kids went to the Gregg County Courthouse on Saturday to participate in the Easter egg hunt. They had fun running for the eggs, playing on the inflatable toys and doing some crafts. It was a very nice time put on by First Baptist Church.









And finally, the kids' Easter picture!

Now I'm almost caught up with blogging!
We had a pretty laid back Easter. Just the family here at home. The kids went to the Gregg County Courthouse on Saturday to participate in the Easter egg hunt. They had fun running for the eggs, playing on the inflatable toys and doing some crafts. It was a very nice time put on by First Baptist Church.
And finally, the kids' Easter picture!
Now I'm almost caught up with blogging!
Comments