Critter Time!
Last summer we were the caretakers of several baby birds that fell from their nests. Of course it always seems to happen in the backyard where I feel I need to do something to save them (don't want the dogs to bring them in as 'trophies')! So it has started already except it's the baby squirrels. We found one yesterday and I put it in the front yard. I'm hopeful that it survived, but I don't really know. Today, the kids found another one. It's a little smaller than the first one and doesn't appear to be able to climb a tree yet. So, I don't really want to put it in the front to fend for itself; but I don't really want to try to take care of it either! What to do, what to do?
For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture from the one yesterday:
and one from today:
Also, here's a video of the one from today eating a banana (I'm wearing oven mitts - guess I'll have to get new ones now!):
For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture from the one yesterday:
Comments