Tough Stuff at Work

David is still going through some tough stuff at work. Policiticians can be very selfish and unkind! At the moment, the previous prayer request is not on the fore-front (we think it's been mostly settled, but won't really know anything for sure until sometime next week - hopefully)!

But, I'm praying this for David and I would just ask that you would pray it also:

Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you while you keep silent."

I'm praying this because David feels like Psalm 25:19-20 - "Look upon my enemies for they are many; and they hate me with violent hatred."

Thanks!

Comments

Laura said…
I am sorry to hear that David is going through this! Work is tough when you feel like the cards are stacked against you! I know its hard on the family too when Hubby is not happy at his job!

Hang in there... we are praying for y'all!

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .