Prayers for David
For you non-facebookers, I just wanted to put up a request for prayer. David has had some difficulty with an employee for pretty much since he started. Things have come to a head over the last several weeks and he has a meeting with the board tomorrow.
I'm not really sure how much I can say here, since anyone could view it. Let's just say that things could get nasty over the next few days, weeks, etc. and he could use lots of prayer.
Prayer for wisdom, strength, discernment and just the right words to say. Prayers for the board to listen to David's words and prayers for the heart of this employee to be softened. Thanks!
I'm not really sure how much I can say here, since anyone could view it. Let's just say that things could get nasty over the next few days, weeks, etc. and he could use lots of prayer.
Prayer for wisdom, strength, discernment and just the right words to say. Prayers for the board to listen to David's words and prayers for the heart of this employee to be softened. Thanks!
Comments