Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

What a great time the kids had in the wonderful, Nebraska-like, snowfall we had here in East Texas. We've only been here 3 years, but from what we understand, this is a rarity (we haven't seen anything like it). The kids had a great time playing, sledding, eating snow, and building snowmen!

Comments

You have a SLED!!! We should have come over. Our cookie sheets didn't work so well and they um..kinda bent! OOPS!

We need to do lunch sometimes. And you know what? It should just be us! No kids! Yep! A Girls Thangy-Ma-Jig!

Thanks for letting me vent on Wednesday. I said unkind things. I am sorry. I didn't mean them. Well, I did then but not now!! I am sorry.
Laura said…
We native East Texans always refer to the "Snow of '84" that's how long ago it snowed like this!!

Glad you could be here to witness our crazy, fun weather!

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .