Happy Birthday, Eric!
Eric celebrated his 7th birthday in October. Unfortunately, we were out of town much of the time and were not able to celebrate his birthday. He waited very patiently as we told him we'd celebrate it in January. Finally, this past Saturday (yes, that's right, it happened just this past Saturday so I think I'm officially caught up with blogging!), we invited some friends to play and have pizza at Chuck E Cheese! He had a great time and hopefully all of his buddies did to!
Colin, Andy, and Eric (the cake isn't one of my better efforts, but Eric liked it and that's what's important!)
Bryan and Jesse
Caroline came along as well. Jessica and Jaelyn loved that!
Andy

As luck would have it, Saturday was also my birthday. Just what I always wanted to do, celebrate at Chuck E Cheese. The good news is I got 20 free tokens! The other good news is I got a card from one of the kids that said happy 26th birthday (that's what I'm sticking with and shame on all of you 3 that read this blog for thinking I'm older than that!).

And I enjoyed visiting with my friend, Kara, and her little fellow Konner!

Colin, Andy, and Eric (the cake isn't one of my better efforts, but Eric liked it and that's what's important!)
As luck would have it, Saturday was also my birthday. Just what I always wanted to do, celebrate at Chuck E Cheese. The good news is I got 20 free tokens! The other good news is I got a card from one of the kids that said happy 26th birthday (that's what I'm sticking with and shame on all of you 3 that read this blog for thinking I'm older than that!).
And I enjoyed visiting with my friend, Kara, and her little fellow Konner!
Comments