Fun in the Midst of Sadness
Funerals and death aren't fun. However, when you are blessed with young children, the fun must go on! That is a good thing and I'm so thankful that although the kids were very sad that their Papa was no longer here on this earth, they also can easily go on to the next thing - Halloween!!
I am very fortunate for wonderful family. My cousin offered to take the kids trick or treating. We didn't bring any costumes with us (I told the kids they could go as Texas kids!!). But, she took them out and got them costumes and bags - Thanks, Jeanette!! She and several of my other family members, took them around to different neighborhoods and other family members houses. They had a great time!



Their first stop was a practice stop at Mom's house! Here's my brother giving them some candy.
I am very fortunate for wonderful family. My cousin offered to take the kids trick or treating. We didn't bring any costumes with us (I told the kids they could go as Texas kids!!). But, she took them out and got them costumes and bags - Thanks, Jeanette!! She and several of my other family members, took them around to different neighborhoods and other family members houses. They had a great time!
Their first stop was a practice stop at Mom's house! Here's my brother giving them some candy.
Comments