Thank You!

I would like to thank everyone who has been praying for our family. My dad passed away this morning. I was thankful that I was able to be here and that he knew I was here. I appreciate continued prayers for my mom who lost her mate of almost 60 years!

Comments

TexasNeals said…
i will be thinking about and praying for you and your family. i'm so sorry for your loss, laura.
Stephanie said…
Well, I have to say I wasn't expecting that. The news brings me great sadness and I don't even know him. I'm so sorry. I'm so glad you were there. I can't imagine the pain. May the Lord bring a wave of comfort. May He hover over your families as you remember this great man, your father. May there be joy in "no more pain, no more tears." I read a story from Beth Moore talking about a woman celebrating her 90th birthday. That night when she laid down she closed her eyes and when she opened them again she saw Jesus welcoming her home. May your Dad be welcomed home to his final resting place and may the days come when it's pure joy to think on his memories. I'm praying for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .