Too Busy To Blog?

I'd like to think so, but I really think it's laziness! I don't feel like I've done much of anything to document; but as I looked back through some pictures, we have done some things! So, I'll blog in pictures!

Jaelyn lost another tooth (her 2nd one!) We went to the zoo in Tyler: We found more 'nestless' birds - fortunately one could fly and this one we kept for one night to be sure and then let him go the next day. Eric started flag football practice - the girls like playing there as well.


Jaelyn caught a lizard in the house and had such joy letting it crawl on her (ick!) If you look closely on the picture of Eric - it is on his head.


Celebrated a friend's birthday:

Started school (finally!)



'First' day of school pictures (really it was the 4th day, but I didn't take pictures on the first day!)




Had a water balloon fight!



And last but certainly not least, Eric lost another tooth! I think he has 4 that are in some stage of growing in. He looks a little like a jack-o-lantern!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .