Tough Girls and Trees

Here's a picture of my tough girls - Aimee, what are they learning at dance??!! :)


And, I am very thankful that the tree branch that fell off last night just landed in our yard. It very easily could have landed on our shed (which would really be no great loss!). But it also could have landed on the neighbor's shed, our fence, or the neighbor's fence. The kids already are using it as a fort and are already disappointed about the thought of it being cut and removed!







Comments

The Clevelands said…
Aimee - you know I'm kidding, right (please note the 'smiley' face)!! The kids are having a blast and I think the look has nothing to do with it! How was the movie?

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!