Space Camp

The kids attended VBS at First Baptist last week, called Space Camp. They had a lot of fun and enjoyed spending the week learning about Jesus and spending time with friends. Although I didn't get a picture of them, Eric had fun with his buddy Grayson (thanks, Jessi, for switching Grayson to Eric's room!). Jaelyn liked playing with her friend Kara and Jessica and Emma had a great time as well. Here are a few pictures from the last day:

Jessica, Eric, and Jaelyn with friends Kara and Emma:
The astronaut, Jessica:
Eric
Jaelyn
There were cool 'spacey' decorations all throughout.

Jaelyn really got into performing on stage for the closing night festivities (I think I need to enroll her in some drama!)
Here's a group photo of the evening. Jaelyn is in the middle in a pink shirt. You can barely see Jessica in the back row (2nd one to the right of the star). Eric would have nothing to do with going on stage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .