Recycling?
David's uncle sent this email to me, so I'm posting it just as it was sent. It struck my funny chord (in a weird sort of way). Hope you get a chuckle out of it like I did. Makes you think about all the things you could recycle if you really wanted to!! P.S. I'm assuming it's true, but even if it's not, it's still funny.
This was taken in front of the Gardendale,
Alabama Wal-Mart, where the young lady was
shopping at the Flea market.
Look at it closely.

Now I ask you...
Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hmmmm...I can make me a nice summer top from these!!
On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!
But what if they weren't bought new? That's redneck recycling at its best.
Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skid marks don't wash out no more. Just cut the crotch out and wear 'em.
That's going green!!!
This was taken in front of the Gardendale,
Alabama Wal-Mart, where the young lady was
shopping at the Flea market.
Look at it closely.

Now I ask you...
Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hmmmm...I can make me a nice summer top from these!!
On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!
But what if they weren't bought new? That's redneck recycling at its best.
Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skid marks don't wash out no more. Just cut the crotch out and wear 'em.
That's going green!!!
Comments
';'
'
[p[[]]\\]\4 mny!
(annabelle decided to help with the comment) :)