Busy Times!

When will the lazy, dog days of summer be here? I look forward to summer just to be able to relax and get away from the routine. Well, we are definitely away from the routine - it seems like we are doing something different every day! Now don't get me wrong - I do love the break from the normal routine of school, but it seems like since school has been out, we have been on the go, go, go!! The latest was celebrating Eric's baseball season with an end of the season party at Skateplex. It was a fun time (except that the coach's son broke his wrist!). The kids haven't been skating in a little while and since Skateplex will be closing soon, we're not sure how often they will get to go skating. Here are a couple of pictures and video of the day




I'm kind of bummed the vidoes turned out so dark, but at least I know what they are!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .