Bird Update

I wish I had some pictures to share, but my camera's battery decided to die and I hunted all over town today and couldn't find anyone who carries the kind I need. So, I'll just have to tell you about the birds! They survived their first night on their own, but they apparently still like us! They hung around all day (we found them in the trees, on the doghouse, on the fence, on the roof and on our deck). They hung out on the deck until we would come to feed them. Tonight before the kids went to bed, we went to check and saw Crystal on the roof. When I went up on the deck to get a better look, she flew right to my head! Needless to say, I gave her a bedtime feeding and hope that will be sufficient till morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .