Good Friends = Good Times

We are blessed with some of the best friends you could ask for! The friends I'm speaking of now are our good friends from Michigan, Eric and Kim. We had the good fortune to spend a couple of days with them last weekend. Two of their kids stayed with us while Eric and Kim were attending a conference in Dallas. They drove over for the weekend before they had to fly back on Sunday afternoon. I haven't seen them in 2 years (that is way too long!!!). As a matter of fact, the last time we saw them was right before we moved to Texas. They drove to Topeka specifically for the purpose of helping us get our house ready to put on the market. They helped paint the entire inside of the house and they helped with some landscaping. They stayed with us even though we had no furniture - they worked hard and we were so blessed by their sacrifice of time to come and help us! Even though it's been 2 years since we've seen them, it was like yesterday when they came. We had such a good time and I'm looking forward to getting up to Michigan soon (now that our house in Omaha has finally sold!). I thought I'd leave you with some pictures (most of them are of the kids - I didn't think to get a picture of Eric and Kim). At the end of the slide show, I added some pictures from 2 years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .