Picture Post #4 - Bible Drill

The Sunday school class that Jessica attends is a Bible Drill class. They meet and memorize verses and key passages all year getting ready for the Bible Drill competition. Jessica was technically too young (you need to be in 4th grade), but she still wanted to try. She made it past the 1st round (which is just our church). Unfortunately, she didn't make it past the 2nd round of competition. She did a really great job and I was proud of her for wanting to do it even though no other 3rd graders were joining in on the competition. I didn't get any actual pictures of the competition, but these were a couple that I had them pose for (you can tell it's not the real competition because Jessica wasn't smiling while being judged!).

Here they are 'presenting Bibles'

Looking up a verse or key passage (they only have 10 seconds!)
One of her Bible drill teachers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!