Picture Post #2 - Softball and Baseball

The kids are enjoying playing softball and baseball this spring (even though it kind of drives me crazy being gone almost every night of the week!). Here's their first couple of games in pictures:

Jessica's first game was rained out - here they are in the dugout waiting for the final decision:

Jaelyn and Eric liked the first game!
Never can have too much puddling jumping!
This was a scrimmage game:
Doesn't she look thrilled playing in the outfield?
1st official game at bat - they lost the game but had fun.

She's played catcher the first couple of games. I wish I could bend down like that!

Eric's 2nd game (I didn't have any 'action' shots in his first game).
I think technically he's playing right field (although it looks more like 2nd base!)
Here he is charging the ball. I think it technically should have been the pitcher's ball, but apparently the pitcher wasn't moving fast enough for Eric.
Again, I think this should have been an infielder's ball; but when the outfield is so close to the infield, it's hard to tell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!