Happy Birthday Sweet Jaelyn!
It's hard to believe my baby girl is 5! Where does the time go? We were (and still are) so blessed when she entered our lives 5 years ago. She can be sweet and sassy, compliant and defiant, all at the same time. She knows what she wants and has the determination to go after it. I wish I was more eloquent with words so I could share Jaelyn even more with you, but I'm not! Just know what a blessing she is. For those of you who know and love Jaelyn, you already know! And please make a special note of the last couple of pictures - new headband!!
It's kind of blurry, because it's a picture of a picture. Welcome to the world Jaelyn!
Another picture of a picture. She's about a year old here.
This is Easter of 2006 - almost 2 years old.
Summer of 2006
Summer of 2006 in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan.
Summer of 2007 - 3 years old.
She's growing up fast!
Christmas 2007 - she loved the wedding.
1st day of school - August 2008 - 4 years old
Less than 2 months later - all her beautiful curls were cut off :(
Today - she's 5 years old and proud of it. Most importantly, the gold headband is no more!!

It's kind of blurry, because it's a picture of a picture. Welcome to the world Jaelyn!
Another picture of a picture. She's about a year old here.
This is Easter of 2006 - almost 2 years old.
Summer of 2006
Summer of 2006 in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan.
Summer of 2007 - 3 years old.
She's growing up fast!
Christmas 2007 - she loved the wedding.
1st day of school - August 2008 - 4 years old
Less than 2 months later - all her beautiful curls were cut off :(
Today - she's 5 years old and proud of it. Most importantly, the gold headband is no more!!
Comments
I will miss the gold headband. Maybe we should have a service for it.
Happy Birthday! I may have to try to find another one for her!!!