Go To Sin?

Last night while the tornado sirens were blaring, the kids went into the hall closet. David and I continued to watch the weather on TV as we could see that it was all to the North of us.

Once the sirens stopped, the kids came out of the closet and Jaelyn said in her most adorable, sobbing voice:

"I want to accept Jesus in my heart so I don't go to sin."

I can just imagine them all sitting in the closet talking about what's going to happen if there is a tornado and we all die! It was so precious and of course, we are thrilled that she wants to follow the right path!

Comments

Laura said…
Nothing wrong with a little fear to steer you in the right direction!!

I love it! She is so precious. I can just see her little face and gold headband asking Jesus in her heart!!
TexasNeals said…
bless her heart. my kids were really frightenend last night too, b/c of the sirens. i was thankful that their first response was to pray also.
girl, for all our shortcomings as mothers, we must be doing SOMETHING right! ;)
I love it!! Tell Jaelyn we are very proud of her!

My kids just wanted to pray to. That is such a great feeling;to have your kids lead you in prayer.

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!