Edible Shoulder Pads?

Were you around in the 80's when 'big shoulders' was the thing?? You know, you put the big fluffy pads in your clothing to make you look like a football player? Well, don't you think it would have been even better if they were edible? My son, the inventor! Here's the story:

Eric - Can I have a slice of turkey?
Me - sure

20 minutes later (I assumed he ate the turkey)

Eric - Can I eat that turkey you gave me?
Me - You didn't already eat it?
Eric - No, it's right here.
Me - Where?
Eric - Right here on my shoulder; my shirt has been holding it.
Me - shaking head, wondering where I've gone wrong - sure, go ahead and eat it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .