Dance Recital 2009

Jessica's ballet class had their recital tonight. All the girls did a fantastic job! I wish I had a digital camcorder to upload video (if anyone knows of someone who recorded Jessica's class and posted it somewhere, let me know!). Since I don't have video, I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures!

Jessica practicing some of her poses:




Proud Mom!
Doesn't Jessica look like a giant! Jessica and the 3 girls in white were in the same ballet class last year (all homeschool girls). They are only a couple of years younger than Jessica!
Jessica is in the middle row, last girl.

The action shots were a little blurry, but Jessica is the 2nd girl in the middle row.

Her friend, Emma, came to watch.

Comments

She did a great job last night! You should be proud. Andrew was so irritated because he couldn't find her the entire dance. When we were leaving he said, "You know why I couldn't find Jessi Cleveland, mom? It's cuz she had all that makeup on and her hair all up." It was adorable!
Stephanie said…
Oh my goodness! Amara LOVED LOVED LOVED that dance. I think it was mostly because it's one of her favorite songs. I didn't know your daughter was going to be dancing but we did like the over all show. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .