1st Annual Candy Fling

When I lived in Topeka, my good friend Ruth always had a 'candy fling' the day after Easter. All the kids loved to go and the mom's enjoyed visiting with each other so I thought I'd give it a try here! I think my first attempt at a candy fling was a success. Basically, you bring a bunch of candy, 'fling' it into the yard (much easier than trying to hide Easter eggs) and then let the kids loose. I'll leave you with some shots of the festivities - next year, ya'll come! Thanks for coming Kara, Laura, Jessi, and Dena! For those that couldn't come - we missed you!




Comments

Laura said…
What is it with the unflattering photos of me today?!!

Today was fun!! The kids are already asking when we are going to do it again!! Thanks for the invite!!

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .