Would You Pray?

I know there are worse things in the world (health issues, unsaved people, job loss, etc.), but for us this is our 'thorn'. Our house in Omaha is still on the market (trusting God to sell it in His time). However, we had 3 showings today (Friday) and we have another one on Sunday. I would appreciate any prayers on our behalf that one of these folks is the right buyer and will make an offer. Thanks!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Lord, would you move and breath life into that home. Would you work out every detail so that house becomes a safe haven for the ones entering it and a sweet relief for the ones leaving it. May every detail be plain before you, every decision be ever clear. Give wisdom and guidance and a "finally!" as praises are sung to you. Show how perfect your timing is Lord. Amen.
The Clevelands said…
Thanks, Stephanie! You don't know what a blessing it is to read your prayer!
I will be praying for you guys. I know it has been a trying time, and I will keep you in my thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .