Answered Prayer
The potential renters initially wanted us to reduce the rental price. We decided to be firm as the price would allow us to come really close to breaking even if we did decide to rent the place. We prefer to sell and just cut our losses, but we don't want to close any doors. My prayer is for God's protection and for wisdom. Well, God has protected us.
The potential renters decided that our price was OK and they still wanted to rent the place. Our property management company did a credit check and found several judgements against them and several collections. Not a good indicator to pay the rent. So, they were turned down.
Now, we need a buyer! I have confidence that the right buyer will come at the right time. I don't think I've been doubtful, have I? Last night at church, our pastor preached (yes, he preaches on Wednesday night too!) on James 1. In particular I was struck by verse 6:
But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
I pray that I can be confident and not a doubter. I don't want to be 'blown' around wondering if it will happen. I know that it will happen!
The potential renters decided that our price was OK and they still wanted to rent the place. Our property management company did a credit check and found several judgements against them and several collections. Not a good indicator to pay the rent. So, they were turned down.
Now, we need a buyer! I have confidence that the right buyer will come at the right time. I don't think I've been doubtful, have I? Last night at church, our pastor preached (yes, he preaches on Wednesday night too!) on James 1. In particular I was struck by verse 6:
But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
I pray that I can be confident and not a doubter. I don't want to be 'blown' around wondering if it will happen. I know that it will happen!
Comments
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and do not rely on your own understanding; think about him in all your ways, and he will guide you on the right path."Proverbs 3:5
Love ya girl.:D