Down and Out

The flu is making it's way through our family. Jessica had it a couple of weeks ago and I was hopeful that since the others didn't get it right away, we would be spared! Not so. Last night about 8:30, Jaelyn's supper reappeared. Then, around midnight or so, Eric chose to follow suit! The bad news, both kids sick at once; the good news, they get it done at one time.

It makes a rather long night for me, but at least Eric knows the signs well enough and makes it to the bathroom. Jaelyn, on the other hand - well, let's just say I've never seen a person who is able to almost sleep through puking. She's a tough nut to crack.

The other good news is that it has been over an hour since they've puked. Hopefully they are on the mend and will still be able to attend the birthday party that is tomorrow afternoon.

Now, I'm just praying that David and I don't get it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .