Wouldn't You Want to Buy This House???
We think we are close to putting a For Sale sign in the yard for our house in Omaha. It seems like our property management company isn't all too eager to assist as they know we would prefer to sell it vs rent it. We were communicating more with her than our realtor so not much was getting done.
Supposedly, the house was cleaned (according to the property management company). But when our realtor went to look at it, she said it looks like a high school kid was just trying to earn a little extra money and didn't do a very good job (that's not a slam against high school students as I'm sure many would have done a fine job). So, we finally told our realtor to do what she needs to do to get it done. We told her this on Wednesday. On Thursday, we had an estimate to get the house cleaned, vent covers replaced, 2 washers and a dryer hauled away, garage swept, baseboards wiped down, cupboards wiped down, etc. It was only $220 to have that all done. I'm hopeful that it all occurred yesterday and we can get a 'for sale' sign up soon!!! In the meantime, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the house. If you know someone looking for a house in Omaha, NE - pass it along! Say some prayers - we will want it to sell.
Supposedly, the house was cleaned (according to the property management company). But when our realtor went to look at it, she said it looks like a high school kid was just trying to earn a little extra money and didn't do a very good job (that's not a slam against high school students as I'm sure many would have done a fine job). So, we finally told our realtor to do what she needs to do to get it done. We told her this on Wednesday. On Thursday, we had an estimate to get the house cleaned, vent covers replaced, 2 washers and a dryer hauled away, garage swept, baseboards wiped down, cupboards wiped down, etc. It was only $220 to have that all done. I'm hopeful that it all occurred yesterday and we can get a 'for sale' sign up soon!!! In the meantime, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the house. If you know someone looking for a house in Omaha, NE - pass it along! Say some prayers - we will want it to sell.
Front of house
Living Room
Family Room
Kitchen
Bathroom
Comments
Cute house!! I pray that it sells quickly!