Remembering to Be Thankful

We sang this song in church yesterday and for me it was and is a good reminder to be thankful for everything. In a previous post, I mentioned that sometimes I'm not very thankful even though God has blessed me abundantly. This was good reinforcement to remember that! I tried to find the words to download, but couldn't (so instead I went the VeggieTales route :) ).

I come before You today, and there's just one thing that I want to say;
Thank You, Lord; thank You, Lord.
For all You've given to me, for all the blessings that I cannot see;
Thank You, Lord; thank You, Lord.

With a grateful heart, with a song of praise, with an outstretched arm, I will bless Your name,
Thank You, Lord; I just want to thank You, Lord.

For all You've done in my life.
You took my darkness and gave me Your light;
Thank You, Lord; thank You, Lord.
You took my sin and my shame; You took my sickness and healed all my pain;
Thank You, Lord; thank You, Lord.

Comments

Laura said…
If we could only live this song every day!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!