Bo Knows . . . ** Edit - Possibly A Better Title - Bo, No!

So, the name of the dog is Bo! Let me tell you a little history about the Cleveland household. There isn't usually a day that goes by that we don't mention or talk about the University of Michigan, the University of Nebraska or the Detroit Lions. We are sports fans - particularly football. Our current dog's name is Maize (for the Maize and Blue of Michigan). As I stated in a previous post, I wanted Husker (it is fair, after all, right?). David was OK with that, but the kids didn't like it at all.

So, we were left with a dilemma - what to name the dog. When we were up in Nebraska over Thanksgiving, my nephew, Neil, came up with the perfect name to satisfy the Michigan and Nebraska football fanatic in us - Bo! For those who don't follow football, Bo Pelini is the current head football coach for Nebraska and Bo Schembechler was the former head coach for the University of Michigan. We loved it, the kids loved it, so that's the name. Thanks, Neil, for the help!

Here are a few pictures of Bo, Maize, and the kids! Enjoy!

Comments

Precious puppy and I love the name too. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about the pictures. I cant wait to see yall on wed..... Gooooo Elo haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Updating! It's now June!

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .