The Words of Jaelyn
Since I ended the day yesterday on kind of a depressing post, I though I'd start the day off with some Jaelyn quotables:
#1 - We were in the van running errands sometime last week when Jaelyn kind of slouched down and 'pooched' her tummy out and proudly said "Look, I'm just like Daddy"!
#2 - Last week, I was laying on the couch and Jaelyn was laying down on top of me (I was trying to get her to rest while I took a short nap). Here's the brief conversation:
Jaelyn - Mommy, are those your 'buttons'?
Mommy - Yes, Jaelyn, they are (didn't want to have an anatomy lesson at that moment).
Jaelyn - Did they give us milk when we were babies?
Mommy - Yes, they did.
#3 - We were all in the family room watching either a movie or some cartoon that the kids wanted to watch and Jaelyn wrinkled up her nose and said:
Jaelyn - Who tooted?
Mommy - How do you know someone tooted?
Jaelyn - Because something smells really bad!
Hopefully that will bring a smile to someone's face!
#1 - We were in the van running errands sometime last week when Jaelyn kind of slouched down and 'pooched' her tummy out and proudly said "Look, I'm just like Daddy"!
#2 - Last week, I was laying on the couch and Jaelyn was laying down on top of me (I was trying to get her to rest while I took a short nap). Here's the brief conversation:
Jaelyn - Mommy, are those your 'buttons'?
Mommy - Yes, Jaelyn, they are (didn't want to have an anatomy lesson at that moment).
Jaelyn - Did they give us milk when we were babies?
Mommy - Yes, they did.
#3 - We were all in the family room watching either a movie or some cartoon that the kids wanted to watch and Jaelyn wrinkled up her nose and said:
Jaelyn - Who tooted?
Mommy - How do you know someone tooted?
Jaelyn - Because something smells really bad!
Hopefully that will bring a smile to someone's face!
Comments