A New Day!

It's amazing how your perspective can change with a quiet evening, watching the little terrors - oops, I mean angels :) - peacefully sleeping and getting a good night's sleep. Today, the kids were also up early (it's got to be the time change), but so far they are playing nicely and not harrassing me for breakfast yet.

We'll have a busy day today, the pumpkin patch, soccer, and then David and I are going on a date (any good restaurant suggestions that may not be as well known?).

Thanks for your prayers! I don't know how I could make it through each day without God by my side!

Comments

Los Penos. Or whatever. Ask Laura today at the Pumpkin Patch. Or El Sombrero is always pretty quiet. well, during the week it is. Barrons is also nice and there are no kids. Um...I am trying to think of more.

Have fun today!! I am being a bad homeschool mom and not doing anything. I have been very bad about that lately!
The Clevelands said…
Thanks for the ideas. I visited a little with Laura about Los Penos - we may give it a try!

And, you are not a bad homeschool mom! They do plenty of other things. It seems like I'm usually the one to stay home from field trips!

See you at soccer tonight??

Popular posts from this blog

Mom

We Interrupt The Blogging Update . . .

Back to Updating! It's now June!