I'm Thankful For . . .
- The birth of my Saviour
- A God that loves me so much that He sent His Son to die for my sins
- A God that loves me unconditionally
- A God that forgives me continually
- A husband that loves his family
- A husband that is a good provider for his family
- A husband that understands his wife's need to see her family
- A husband that loves to drive long distances to accomplish the previous need
- Three beautiful blessings from God that are healthy, sassy and vibrant (although I could sometimes do without the sassy part, but it reminds me to be thankful that they are healthy and can be sassy!)
- A mom and dad who love me
- A mom and dad who are kind, generous, and giving
- A brother and sister-in-law who are kind, generous and giving to our family
- 3 great nephews who are older than our kids, but play with them at their young level - thanks guys!
- A wonderful extended family of aunts, uncles, and cousins
- Our family in Michigan who we don't see as often as we would like but we love dearly
- Our great friends in Michigan who we love like family
- Our great friends in Kansas and Nebraska whom I'm miss dearly
- Old friends (as in ones I've known for a long time - not age wise :) ) who know almost every detail of my life and still love me!
- New friends who make me feel at home
- Clothes, shelter, food, and transportation
- A great church family
- God's beauty that surrounds us every day
- Our health
- So many more things that I can't think of right now
Praying that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving remembering the people and things who are thankful for.
Comments