The Generosity of Friends
Some friends of ours had a cool bunk bed for their son and he felt he was getting too old for a bunk bed. They asked if Eric would like it and of course we said yes! We asked how much they wanted for it and they said nothing. Wow! I need to learn from this - I know I'm not nearly this generous! So, here's a picture of the bed. We bought a mattress today, but these pictures were taken yesterday with no mattress.
Here's a picture of the bed - there is a trundle underneath for another bed to pull out. Also a desk and some extra drawers.

I think the girls think it's their bed as well :)

Side view:

On each end is a door that provides access to storage - perfect place for extra blankets, sheets, etc.

Here's a picture of the bed - there is a trundle underneath for another bed to pull out. Also a desk and some extra drawers.

I think the girls think it's their bed as well :)

Side view:

On each end is a door that provides access to storage - perfect place for extra blankets, sheets, etc.

Comments