Another Update
Not sure there is too much new to report; however, I thought I'd give a brief update. I talked to my dad today - he seems in relatively good spirits. I think he feels safe in the hospital, so he doesn't mind being there right now. Both the cardiologist and his family physician recommend surgery to have his heart valve repaired. The pulmonary doctor (I think that's right - he's the lung doctor) isn't recommending surgery.
Dad is planning to visit with all 3 doctors on Monday. There are some other minor health issues that Dad wants some answers to before he would even consider having the surgery (he can be rather stubborn - David says that's where I get it from!). Mom is planning to get to the hospital early (by 6:00 a.m.) as that's when all the doctors come by.
So, we should have some additional answers on Monday. Thanks so much for your prayers!
Dad is planning to visit with all 3 doctors on Monday. There are some other minor health issues that Dad wants some answers to before he would even consider having the surgery (he can be rather stubborn - David says that's where I get it from!). Mom is planning to get to the hospital early (by 6:00 a.m.) as that's when all the doctors come by.
So, we should have some additional answers on Monday. Thanks so much for your prayers!
Comments